Uncle Chico Newsletter # 251
Next CAFIB Expo: Pará de Minas, MG on 08/18/19.
The poster of this Expo shows two photos separated by an interval of 30 years of two great copies of the original and traditional Pure CAFIB-Fila.
What can the intelligent FB breeder understand from such post ?
Would be OFB the Second Great Miscegenation in the Fila Brasileiro Breed ???
My dear Fila Brasileiro (FB) and CAFIB friends,
Next August,18th will be held the 2nd. CAFIB Expo in the city of Pará de Minas, MG. More information can be found on the poster below:
What does this poster above prove without any doubt even for the functional illiterates ?
1. That the CAFIB-Fila is the same as always, since the female on the right called Fada do Ibituruna, from the unforgettable breeder Paulo Angotti, with the collaboration of Adirceu Ribeiro Pinto, is dated 1986 and the CAFIB-Fila left called Kratos do Itanhandu, breed by Cintia and Gerson Junqueira, is dated 2016. Thus, despite the 30-year gap between these two photos, the CAFIB-Fila phenotype remains identical and homogeneous !!!
Fada do Ibituruna = 1986 Brazilian Champion
Kratos do Itanhandu = 2016 Brazilian Champion
30-year interval = CAFIB-Fila = fixed breed = homogeneity !!!
So the homogeneous Fila Brasileiro you can only found at CAFIB.
2. So, when honest people compare photos of CAFIB dogs, they should compare dogs of the same quality according to the CAFIB Standard.
That is, it is not honest to compare Great phenotype dogs with Regular phenotype dogs as has been done by the CAFIB’s enemies.
3. Dr. Paulo Santos Cruz helped found CAFIB in 1978 and passed away only in 1990. Therefore, there were twelve years of coexistence transmitting knowledge and experience of a lifetime dedicated to cynophilia and Fila Brasilero. Analyzing, judging, traveling in the interior and cities of Brazil and Germany. Living with great friendship and harmony together with the founders and first judges of CAFIB. Dr. Paulo admired a lot of Fada do Ibituruna and, therefore, its phenotype. Consequently, Dr. Paulo would also admired if he was alive Kratos do Ibituruna phenotype. Just as he would continue to admire and approve the phenotype of the CAFIB-Fila.
4. And certainly, if appeared in the CAFIB Analyses of Phenotype and Temperament dogs similar to Bronco do Caramonan and Canario do JC (photos of both below) they would be both Disapproved by Dr. Paulo, Father of the Fila Brasileiro and Breeding Master of CAFIB , just like himself Reproved many dogs with similar phenotype to these two dogs in the past. See many photos of dogs Disapproved by Dr. Paulo and others CAFIB judges by clicking on
5. Further remembering that all the knowledge that Dr. Paulo had about the FB he himself transferred and consolidated it in CAFIB after 1978, and therefore nothing that is argued by the enemies of CAFIB before this year is valid.
Conclusion: do not be fooled by new theses, well-presented and with a lot of marketing, even by professional dog trainers and some new followers who, not knowing about the True Fila Brasileiro of always get confused and end up confusing breeders, by mistakenly asserting that CAFIB-Fila would be a “modern” dog and the correct new type would be the SRD OFB. CAFIB-Fila is 41 years old. The rest is rest !!!
That’s why I’ve been wondering if the OFB would not be the Second Great Miscegenation in the Fila Brasileiro Breed ???
Best regards, Chico Peltier.