Ask Uncle Chico # 170
After all, Uncle Chico, are you the FB Hero or the FB Anti-Hero?
Some CBKC “black-fila” breeders of the Brazilian Northeast like so
much the black color that cross their “black-fila” with yellow CAFIB Filas…
Dear friends of Fila Brasileiro (FB) and CAFIB, continuing with our conversations…
- After all Uncle Chico, are you the Hero or the Anti-Hero of the Fila Brasileiro ?
Uncle Chico’s answer:
I believe that I have been the Hero and the Anti-Hero of the FB since 1974 when, at only 23 years of age:
- I am a Hero when:
– in 1975 I started systematically denouncing the miscegenation that started in the FB and began my pilgrimage to Henrique Pereira de Lucena, former president of the BKC and after the CBKC (see in English http://www.cao-filabrasileiro.com/#!__orga-ingles ) in the Debret Street in the Rio de Janeiro downtown trying to prove and, after proven, trying to reverse the FB miscegenation;
– in March of 1976 I met with Dr. Paulo Santos Cruz in Santos-SP and managed to convince him to return to the FB world (see http://www.filabrasileirochicopeltier.com.br/4-Documentos-de-1975-e-1976/4-17.jpg ) ;
– from 1976 I started writing several articles in the magazine Animals & Veterinary (http://www.filabrasileirochicopeltier.com.br/4-Documentos-de-1975-e-1976/4_5/materia.html , http://www.filabrasileirochicopeltier.com.br/6-Documentos-de-1977/6-8.jpg , http://www.filabrasileirochicopeltier.com.br/7-Cao-Preto-x-Fila-Puro/7_2/materia.html and http://www.filabrasileirochicopeltier.com.br/6-Documentos-de-1977/6_17/materia.html ) and also in the newspaper O Diário de Noticias (http://www.filabrasileirochicopeltier.com.br/4-Documentos-de-1975-e-1976/4_12/materia.html ) and also when in 1978 I distributed my Open Letter from London even to FCI (see in English http://www.filabrasileirochicopeltier.com.br/8-14/Page6.html ) and so on;
– in 2009 I launched my website and in 2012 my blog only about FB, with more than 1000 documents scanned from their originals, more than 1000 articles written by me, more than 2500 photos of FBs and “mestizos-filas” and so on.
- I am the Anti-Hero when:
– I have been bothering many people since 1975, especially the pseudo-leaders and pseudo-breeders of Pure Fila who preferred to breed and register the so-called “mestizo-fila“, the “black-fila” and “freak-fila”;
So I think it’s up to the interested people in FB or “fila” to choose the side. Whether the Hero side or the Anti-Hero side;
Of course, for BKC, CBKC, FCI, João Batista Gomes, Procópio do Vale, Armandão Reis, Blumens, CPFB, SPFB, CBRFB, the Orsis, the Pinhos, Baccis, Costas, Grenadiers, Castros, Simões, Santiagos, for “black-fila” breeders who like dogs of this color but cross them with Pure Yellow CAFIB Filas, for those who naively think that every black dog is FB, for those who believe that FB worked with goat in the Brazilian Northeast, for those who spread fake news by misinforming that I speak on behalf of CAFIB despite the CAFIB Circular and my thanks for clarifying this false information, and for those who like to breed the “freak-fila” and the “black-fila“, I will forever be an Anti-Hero. Thank God !!!
On the other hand, for those who truly love, breed and idealize the Pure Fila, honestly breed, who do not accept and are not accomplices with the FB miscegenation, who did not steal part of the assets and patrimony of CAFIB, misappropriate CAFIB membership FBs, who do not change the name and rename CAFIB Filas, who do not falsify and do not adulterate CAFIB pedigrees, who do not perform their events for 3 years without having their own Standard, I will always be a Hero.
So, please choose your side. Since 1974 I have chosen mine: the side of the Pure Fila Brasileiro !!!
- Chico, very funny: some CBKC “black-fila” breeders of the Brazilian Northeast like so much of the black color that they cross their “black-fila” with CAFIB Filas of yellow color…
Uncle Chico’s answer:
Yeah, unfortunately very funny.
I think they know very well that if they cross “black-fila” with “ black-fila” they will possibly return to the Black Great Danes and the Black Neapolitan Mastin…
I also think that the silence of the good FB breeders of all clubs, is the cause of the audacity of the bad breeders…
Good Easter to all of you, Chico Peltier.